1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
I was tagged by deanishotterthansam
Rule one: Always post the rules. Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 (as many as you want) new ones. Rule three: Tag as many people as you want and link them to the post. Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Questions I was asked:
1.How old are you?
I am fifteen
2. Fantasy or SciFi?
I can’t choose they are both amazing ahhh
3. What’s your favorite story? Novel, TV show, movie, video game, whatever.
My favourite show is supernatural and I really can’t wait four months for season ten. That’s a long time. I could be pregnant by then.
4. Who is the most important person in your life?
I can’t really pick a certain individual, but I would say my parents and siblings and pretty damn important to me.
5. What is your current job and/or dream job?
I currently work at MacDonald’s yahhh!!! I only just began working there. My dream job would have to be something exciting and something that pays well but other than that I’m not all that sure.
6. Who’s you favorite character of all time?
Mr. Fox from Fantastic Mr. Fox. He is such a sassy little thing stealing all the chickens.
7. What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Someone who is kind and adventurous and you have to be able to hold a conversation.
8. What was your childhood like? Big or small family? Close knit or more distant? What kind of culture did you grow up in?
My childhood was small just my Mum and Dad and my brother and I oh and the dog. We saw our cousins in school holidays (not very often). My were Anglican so we didn’t go to church really. But the Bible was a bedtime story for me, it was great.
9. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
P.E a.k.a sport.
10. Currently seeing anyone? Got a crush? Tell me about them!
I am single yay its actually really good. Most people see a relationship as their main goal to achieve in life, but you shouldn’t but all your time and effort into a relationship that probably will not last. But I would rather focus on school work instead of boys because boys are idiotic rats.
11. If you lived in the Harry Potter universe what would your patronus be?
A horse because Ginny and I are bad ass bitches
QUESTIONS IM ASKING
If you were having a party and someone lit your bed on fire and the whole house was on fire, who would you save?
What is your favourite show and your favourite thing about it?
Who is the sexiest person you know?
What is the most attractive trait a person can have?
If you had two million dollars what would you buy?
Who would you bring back from the dead?
What is your biggest fear?
If you were famous what would you want to be famous for?
How many pillows do you sleep with and what position do you sleep in?
What is your favourite joke please do tell?
Would you rather be a child or be an adult? What age? Why that age?